Dec 4, 2009

And Now, Brain Farts!


Thanks to The Buddhist, am now a yoga freak. It's almost been a month and I'm hooked. With that being said, am not dead. Between yoga, the Cebu trip, and the midweek open bar slash bonding session with Abbi G, I've not had time to make a decent post. But am going to try now.

***
A couple of weekends ago, me, Purple Turban, The Other Adik, and Teh Glooe went on a long beach weekend to Bantayan Island and Cebu. While I've been meaning to post reviews of our hotel in Bantayan, Kota Beach Resort, the initial desire was overcome by my determination to attend as much yoga classes as I could. See? Yoga freak.

***
If you could get your hands on Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy, do eet. I've read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played with Fire and they are both entertaining reads. Larsson's books start off a bit slowly at first, unraveling the plot, then the characters, then BOOM climax.

On the same note, has anyone seen a copy of the third book, The Girl Who Kicked teh Hornet's nest? They just published the English version this year but I haven't found a copy anywhere in Manila yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment